Saturday, December 1, 2012

My Apology

You know what with this year coming to an end and a new one about to start I have learned a lot about myself over this past year. Even though I have some good things happen like graduating from school, Ive also had a lot of setbacks that have made me wonder what am I doing and what am I going to do in the future to help reach my goals. Even though these re my thoughts this is really a letter to you saying I'm sorry. And you may not think Ive wronged you in anyway but to me I have. With life comes a lot of struggle and I forgot what I feel like my purpose is and what I can do to achieve it. So with that being said I'm sorry for not staying on this site and showing you what Valley Crew really is. I've had some of your attention and support only to not post frequently or let you know what going on with Valley Crew. I have come to realize in order for you to believe in me I got to put out the best work constantly regardless of all the distractions because this is not only my business this is my life. I feel like everyone who reads this blog will understand that you're a friend I feel I let down. So I'm telling you that I'm going to to be a constant worker at trying to give you the best from me so that you can see it and be inspired yourself. The site will be better organized to give you more content that you will like and tell your friends about from fashion to art to everything in between. Also if you're a friend and want to help feel free to give feed back in the comments section after all I know all of yall have some form of opinion one way or another. So with that being said I'm going to grind to give you my best foot forward from now on because this is Valley Crew and #WeInfluence. Sincerely Reid Tee Owner and Artist of Valley Crew

No comments:

Post a Comment