Thursday, June 16, 2011

Lots of things to say

Man its the summer and things are slowly progressing.... right now i just have these dreams and thoughts that I want to put together with the help of God that I can make this apparel and site for you guys. This is not the real site just a blog and preview of my thoughts and dreams until it really becomes a reality into everybody's eyes. Right now my car is messed up...yeah the neon is finally breaking down something serious....I wish it would ride for another 4 years...I really want to fix it up and having it ride with a new car i purchase but who really knows....I'm just taking it one day at a time and with faith things will get better..So keep staying tuned and watching out for this apparel, clothes, financing, or whatever Im bringing to you....Nothing I do will be ever ';bulls*** because everything I put out represents me...and I hate being misrepresented so keep a look out.." I'm not trippin I'll be there in a minute like that boy curren$y say...lol"

---Reid T

No comments:

Post a Comment